University Startups Demo Day and Conference 2017, April 18-20, Washington, D.C.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY STARTUPS CONFERENCE
The Demo Day showcases the startups that are best aligned with industry needs and corporate technical needs. The conference discusses best practices for creating, supporting and funding university startups. The Congressional office visits aim to raise awareness of the pivotal role that universities play in the formation of high potential startups, the creation of high-value jobs across the country, and overall national competitiveness.
GENERAL EVENT SCHEDULE
April 18 (8:00 AM to 12:30 PM) - University Startups Demo Day
April 18 to 19 - University Startups Conference
April 20 - Congressional Office Visits
CONFERENCE FEE SCHEDULE
- The conference fee includes access to the University Startups Conference and the Meeting Room. Meals are not included in the conference fee unless otherwise specified.
- Registering for the University Startups Conference does not automatically register you for the Demo Day unless specified in the conference fee inclusions. Except for presenting startups, the university representative affiliated with the presenting startup, SBIR Program Managers, Global/Fortune 1000 companies, and accredited investors as specified in SEC rules.
- Access to the meeting room is free of charge for university-affiliated startups and students, however you would have to be registered to receive a badge and gain access to the meeting room.
- The Congressional Office Visits on April 20 is free and open to the public
- Fees change without notice. We exercise dynamic pricing which can change daily. Actual pricing is established each day at point of registration. All prices are quoted as information only and we reserve the right to change them without notice.
- All registrations must be made online and by credit card.
- Payment for all registrations must be made by institutional or personal credit card and paid in full prior to the conference. We do not accept Purchase Orders or checks.
- Receipts for reimbursements are available online once you complete the registration.
Refunds, Cancellations and No-Show Policy
- Substitutions can be made online and will be accepted until the Friday before the start of event.
- Refunds are available up to 30 days before the beginning of the event, less a 15% fee (for credit card and other processing fees)
- Cancellations received up to 10 days prior to the event will be provided a credit to use for other NCET2 events and programs.
- Cancellations received later than 10 days prior to the event will be considered a "no show". Cancellations not done via email will be considered a "no show". No shows are not eligible for a credit. A registered attendee who does not cancel or provide a substitute before the event begins is considered a no-show and is not eligible for a refund or credit.
Registration Closes on April 14, 2016. Absolutely no onsite registrations.